Roles and permissions can be granted to the store level for administrators or managers.
A role must first be created with permissions selected before store-level permissions may be granted. From there, you may now invite an administrator.
- Click the gear icon to access your organization settings.
- Click Roles & Permissions.
- Click the Invite Admin button under the Administrators section.
- Enter the administrator's email.
- Choose the role in the drop-down list.
- Choose locations for the administrator by clicking the box next to the location.
- If none are selected they will have access to all locations listed.
- Click Invite Admin.
- An invitation will then be sent to the email address entered. Once they have registered, they will move to an active status.
- Locations may be edited for an existing administrator by clicking the ellipses (•••) next to the administrator name and clicking edit.
Important to note:
- The Roles & Permissions feature must be enabled for the above process to work.
- Your roster record must contain a location column to populate stores for each record.