If you are encountering an issue with the Pay Admin system, we recommend taking a look at our Branch Status page: click here.
On this page you can see the following system status updates:
- User Applications: Mobile App status for end users
- Client Services: Customer-level application services such as Pay Admin
- Data Ingestion: Branch ingestion of Customer Data
- Core Platform Function: ACH processing, Disbursement, User Onboarding, and webhooks
- Card Network: Card usage
Important to Note: The Branch Status page provides visibility to any issues with the Branch App, Pay Admin, and other critical services. During service interruptions you may notice issues involving, but not limited to:
- Direct Deposits and/or Disbursements
- App Functionality
Get status updates sent directly to you by clicking on the Subscribe to Updates button on this page!
To subscribe to updates via email:
- Click on Subscribe to Updates, and confirm that the email icon is selected.
- Enter your email address in the provided field.
- Click Subscribe via Email, which prompts a confirmation message on the screen and instructions to check your email inbox.
- Look for a Branch Status email in your Inbox from email@example.com.
- Note: Depending on your email service provider, it's possible for this email to get filtered to another folder such as Promotions, Spam, or Junk. If you notice this, be sure to mark the email as important/not spam to receive future updates to your Inbox.
- Click on the Confirm subscription button. Doing this opens the Branch status page with a confirmation message that your email is now subscribed.
To subscribe to updates via text:
- Click on Subscribe to Updates, and select the phone icon.
- Enter your ten digit phone number (area code + phone number) in the provided field.
- Note: You do not need to enter any symbols, just numbers.
- Click Subscribe via Text Message, which prompts a confirmation message on the screen and instructions to check your phone.
- Look for a text message from the number 78774.
- Note: Depending on your phone model/carrier, this text may get filtered elsewhere. Be sure to mark the text as not junk/spam to ensure future updates are received.
- Respond with YES to this message to confirm your subscription.
- A text message confirming your subscription is sent.
On the Branch Status page, click on the + symbol on the left side of the system heading to show a breakdown of specific functions.
Scroll down on this page to view upcoming scheduled maintenance events.
You can also view past events and click on the event heading to see more information.
About 2FA Code Interruptions:
- Twilio is the SMS service we use to verify signup and login instances for our apps. If there is a service interruption for Twilio, end users may report not receiving a texted PIN when trying to sign up or log in.
- Alternatively, it's possible for end users to receive a texted PIN in these instances, but entering it into the app does not allow them to proceed.
To visit the Twilio status page, click here. Click on the Subscribe to Updates button in the upper-right corner to receive status updates.